TERMS AND DEFINITONS
- "Company" - Electronic Energy Coin.
- "Website" – https://electronicenergycoin.com
- "User" – any individual, who accepts the Privacy and wishes to use the Website.
- "Personal data" – is the information that specifically identifies an individual and information about that individual's activities, such as information about his or her use of the Website, when directly linked to personally identifiable information.
- "Information" – the other data specified by the User while he use the Website.
- "Administration" – group of authorized persons responsible for the operation of the Website
- "Product" – a E2C is a project that aims at solving global problems related to electricity and can be integrated only by using E2C Tokens. A thorough technical description of the Project is presented in the White Paper.
- “White Paper” – a detailed document concerning the all technical issues underlying a complex Product and how this technical solution will effect you.
You can find the White Paper by following the link
- This Policy shall regulate the objectives, procedure, use, transfer, protection and collection of information which the Company collects in the process of using the Website.
- The Company shall respect and protect the User's right to privacy and undertake to take all necessary measures for this.
- When registering, it is enough to fill in the registration form, marked as mandatory. The User shall provide complete, accurate and reliable information in accordance with the clauses of the registration form.
- The User has the right not to indicate his real name when registering, using a user name, and also not to enter other data that allows him to identify, except for those data, the indication of which is mandatory: login, password, e-mail address, phone number.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- Each of Users may visit public sections of the Website without disclosing his/her name or any Information or Personal data; therefore, all Users who use the public sections of the Website may remain anonymous unless they decide to register on the Website.
- While the User registers on the Website, the Company may request the Users to provide information, which are necessary for the and use of Website.
- This information shall be included into the User’s account, through which he/she uses the Website. Other Users have access to the information the User chose to share in his/her account.
- The Company shall be entitled to collect the following information about the Users:
- e-mail address;
- phone nubmer;
- full name;
- photo of the User;
- year of birth;
- location (town/city);
- links and nicknames in the following social platforms and messengers: Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Skype etc.
- The User may review, edit, and delete his/her information in his/her account.
- Additionally, the Company collects some data automatically, namely information about devices (including mobile devices), which the User may use to access the Website, IPaddress of the User’s devices, used browser and operating system, date and time of the User's access to the Website. This facilitates the work and the use of the Website.
- The Company may at its own discretion request the Users to provide document in order to verify the User's identity, warn, detect, and prevent fraud and illegal activities.
- The User understands and accepts the fact that he is responsible for the correctness of the data that are used during registration.
DISCLOSURE OF THE INFORMATION
- The Company does not sell any personal data of the Users to third parties.
- The Comapany has the right to hire authorized contractorsfor the purpose of compliance with this Policy or other internal documents.
- The Company may disclose the User’s personal data only to enforce and comply with the law.
- On official request, the Company may disclose to officials information necessary for the investigation or legalprocess.
- Immediate access to personal data of the Users is allowed only to the Administration. The Administration shall strictly keep confidentiality of and prevent unauthorized third party access to personal data
- Special measures are implemented in the Website to ensure safety and protection of the Users’ personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, use, disclosure, amendment or destruction.
THE COMPANY REMINDS THAT NONE OF THE EXISTING DATA TRANSMISSION METHODS CAN BE ABSOLUTELY SAFE. THEREFORE, DESPITE ALL SAFETY MEASURES IMPLEMENTED, THE COMPANY CANNOT FULLY GUARANTEE INTEGRITY AND SAFETY OF THE INFORMATION AND DATA.
- The User may block, delete, or disable these technologies if his/her web-browser or device allows this.
- The Company retains the right to update, edit, and amend this Policy without additional notice to the Users. Such amendments shall take effect on the date of publication of the updated version of the Policy on the Website unless otherwise provided by the amendments.
If you have a question or complaint about this Policy, please send an email to [email protected]